Mandatory Pep Band
A strong Pep Band requires a team effort from parents, coaches and students, each doing their best to make sure we have the players to put forth an excellent product for the fans who attend the game.
Band students in grades 6 through 12 are required to perform 18 Mandatory Pep Band performances from September to February.
Just click on the question to get your answer:
- What is the schedule?
- How many games are required per sport?
- How many nights?
- Why is pep band mandatory?
- How many points will I earn for each Mandatory Pep Band Performance?
- How many points will I lose for missing a Mandatory Pep Band?
- What do I wear for the Mandatory Pep Band Performances?
- What if I get sick and miss a bunch of the Mandatory Pep Bands. Will I get an F?
- I live too far away for my parents to drive me to Pep Band. What should I do?
- What if I show up late?
- Do I have to be in Concert Band to play with the Pep Band?
- How does Mandatory Pep Band work for Football?
- How does Mandatory Pep Band work for Volleyball?
- How does Mandatory Pep Band work for Basketball?
- How does Mandatory Pep Band work for Double Headers?